Flat Panel Monitor
DTS-RMXX Optional Equipment
The DTS Series is a high performance 8U, 17 - 20.1” LCD displays. It offers monitors with high contrast ratios and wide viewing angles.
With only 3” of depth this display will ﬁt the bill for your next rack, panel, in wall or Kiosk project. It can be used in Industrial, Commercial, Broadcast, Home Automation or Military applications. It has options for Capacitive and Resistive 3M Touch with serial / USB interface choices.
The DTS has been designed to allow for multiple back panel termination options from the standard aRGB to the optional DVI-D, NTSC/Pal S-Video and CVS connections.
The DTS is an all metal construction solution with a Standard Finish of Black Powder Coated Medium Texture, but it can be customized to any color or logo.
Product Configurator for DTS-RMXX
(How to Order our Standard Products)
Call one of our knowledgable Sales
Engineers to assist you with your Custom
760-599-9225 or Email us.
- Mounts in standard 19-inch rack cabinets or as a Panel mount
- Utilizes only 8U (14.00”)
- Rugged all metal construction designed to satisfy Industrial, Commercial, and Military requirements
- Compact enclosure for Rackmount and Panel applications.
- 17 - 19” Diagonal Active Matrix TFT LCD (See Monitor Specs Data Sheet)
- Featuring Samsung technology
- Large viewing area
- Standard Analog RGB, (Optional: DVI-D, S-Video, and Composite inputs) (See V05X, V04X & V03X Controllers in the Video Controller Ref Guide)
- OSD (On Screen Display) Monitor Controls
- +12 VDC Operation
- Low power consumption
Other Features / Options:
- Optional Resistive and Capacitive Touch
- Transﬂective Coating
- Can be Ordered in Front Panel Mount, Rear Panel Mount or Open Frame Options