Flat Panel Monitor
DTS-OR7Wx3 Optional Equipment
The DTS-OR7Wx3 Series is a high performance 3U, Triple 7 Wide" LCD displays which has been designed as a Professional Confidence Monitor. These new Digital Panels have native wide VGA resolution (800 x 480) and boast a 400:1 contrast ratio and 400 nit value.
The DTS-OR7Wx3 Series fits on a 19" wide rack, but can also sit on a workbench or be mounted over a computer monitor with our optional VESA Bracket.
The DTS-OR7Wx3 has been designed to allow for multiple back panel terminations. Our PC/SD Video version has aRGB, DVI-D, S-Video, and CVS Ports (NTSC/Pal). Our HD version comes with aRGB, DVI-D, S-Video, and CVS Ports (NTSC/Pal) along with single link HD/SD-SDI, loop-out and audio monitoring ports.
The DTS is an all Aluminum construction solution with a Standard Finish of Black Powder Coat and medium texture, but it can be customized to any color or logo.
Part Builder Primer for DTS-OR7Wx3
(How to Order our Standard Products)
Call one of our knowledgable Sales
Engineers to assist you with your Custom
760-599-9225 or Email us.
- Mounts on standard 19-inch rack
- Utilizes only 3U (5.25") on the Rack
- RSI Design (Rapid Start Installation). Less than 5 minutes!
- Rugged all Aluminum welded construction for light weight applications.
- Rack mount bracket included with optional table stand and VESA 75 bracket.
- Triple 7� Wide Diagonal Active Matrix TFT LCD Displays
- 70�,70,50,60 Viewing Angles
- Native WVGA 800 x 480 @ 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio 400:1, NITS 400
- OSD (On Screen Display) Monitor Controls
Video Input Options:
- CVS: NTSC, PAL
- HD/SD-SDI: SMPTE 259M, 292M, 296, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2048x1080p. See S1 Option on our HD/SD-SDI Options Data Sheet.
- +12 VDC Operation
- Low power consumption