22" Ruggedized Mobile Monitor for HD
MMR-B220W Optional Equipment
Broadcast, Film, IT, Military or Mobile Command; Virtually everyone can use a Mobile Monitor Ruggedized (MMR). It is perfect for the remote location, mobile set or helicopter where, light weight mobile, critical viewing is necessary or required. The MMR Series was built from the ground up with HD in mind. The Series includes models with monitor sizes of 21.5”W, 17”W, 15.3”W, 10.6”W and 7”W.
The MMR-B220W utilizes a 21.5” Wide Active Matrix TFT LCD Panel with a native FHD 1920x1080 resolution and high end scaling engine. This monitor has a high brightness and contrast ratio with wide viewing angles. The MMR’s Protective Lens is Field changeable. Our Optically Bonded Lens option with High Bright LED BLU wins hands down compared to the competition.
The All Aluminum welded construction of the MMR is both light weight and durable satisfying the demands of the mobile professional. It is field powered via an Anton Bauer battery (Gold Mount), IDX Battery mount or XLR power input. The MMR can be supported via the integrated rear support arm, or optional light stand bracket.
The available I/O Signals include: NTSC/PAL Video Via Composite and S-Video Ports, PC Video Via the VGA or DVI/HDMI Port, SD/HD Component Video Via the YCbCr/YPbPr Ports, HD Video/Audio Via the HDMI Port (HDCP Compliant on the V09X controller, HD/SD-SDI 4:2:2 via the SDI Ports (Available on the V03X / V09X Controller), HD/SD-SDI 4:4:4 Via the SDI 3G Ports (Available Q2 2010 on the V09X Controller).
The Standard Finish is Black Powder Coated Lite Texture, but it can be customized to any color or logo.
Product Configurator for MMR-B220W
(How to Order our Standard Products)
- S-Video 4 pin Din Jack
- BNC Pass through CVS
- SDI 601
- XLR External Power Connection
- XLR Mono Audio Input
- PC aRGB VGA
- Light stand Bracket
- Tripod Bracket
- Hoodman Hood
- Optical Bonded Front Lens
- HD/SD-SDI (See Option S1 on our HD-SDI Option Data Sheet for more details)
- Rugged all Aluminum welded construction for light weight applications and designed to satisfy Broadcast, Industrial, Military and Medical requirements.
- Self Standing Arm
- Field Replaceable Lens (N/A on Optical Bonded Unit)
- 21.5” Wide Diagonal Active Matrix TFT LCD (See MMR-B220W Specs Data Sheet)
- FHD Max Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Viewing Angles (R/L 170(Typ.), U/D 160(Typ.))
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1, 300 NITS
Standard Package Includes:
- VGA, DVI-D / HDMI, and RS-232 Ports + up to 6 additional ports (See I/O Matrix)
- VESA 100 Mount
- XLR External Power (110/220 VAC)
- Table Top Stand
- +12 VDC Operation via 110/220 power adapter
- Low power consumption
- High Bright LED BLU (1200 nits) with Optically bonded lens
- Anton Bauer Gold or IDX Battery Mount
- Optically Bonded Front Lens
- Light Stand Bracket
- HD/SD-SDI 4:2:2 via the SDI Ports (Available on the V03X/V09X Controller), HD/SD-SDI 4:4:4 Via the SDI 3G Ports (Available Q2 2010 on the V09X Controller)
- XLR Audio Input
- The MMR is limited to the number of ports which can be configured due to space constraints. Based upon which options that are selected at purchase, the model number I/O Option (Z) indicates which I/O is selected. (See MMR I/O Matrix)