17" High Definition Ruggedized Mobile Monitor
MMR-B170W Optional Equipment
Broadcast, Film, IT, Military or Mobile Command; Virtually everyone can use a Mobile Monitor Ruggedized (MMR). It is perfect for the remote location, mobile set or helicopter where, light weight mobile, critical viewing is necessary or required. The MMR Series was built from the ground up with HD in mind.
The Series includes models with monitor sizes of 17”W, 15.3”W, and 10.6”W. The MMR-B170W utilizes a 17” Wide Active Matrix TFT LCD Panel with a native 1920x1200 resolution and high end scaling engine. This monitor has a high brightness and contrast ratio with wide viewing angles. The MMR’s Protective Lens is Field changeable. Our Optically Bonded Lens option wins hands down compared to the competition.
The All Aluminum welded construction of the MMR is both light weight and durable satisfying the demands of the mobile professional. It is field powered via an Anton Bour battery (Gold Mount) or XLR power input. The MMR can be supported via the integrated rear support arm, optional light stand or tripod bracket.
The available I/O Signals include: NTSC/PAL Video/Audio, PC aRGB, and HD/SD-SDI (See Option S4 on our HD/SD-SDI Options Data Sheet for more details).
The Standard Finish is Black Powder Coated Lite Texture, but it can be customized to any color or logo.
Product Configurator for MMR-B170W
(How to Order our Standard Products)
- Anton Bauer Battery Gold Mount
- XLR Component Video (YPbPr)
- XLR Audio Input
- VESA 100 Mount
- Light stand Bracket
- Tripod Bracket
- Hoodman Hood
- Optically Bonded Front Lens
- Rugged all Aluminum welded construction for light weight applications and designed to satisfy Broadcast, Industrial and Military requirements.
- Self Standing Arm
- Field Replaceable Lens (N/A on Optical Bonded Unit)
- 17" Wide Diagonal Active Matrix TFT LCD
- WUXGA Max Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Viewing Angles (80R,80L,60U,70D)
- Contrast Ratio 450:1, 340 NITSStandard
Standard Package Includes:
- aRGB (VGA), DVI-D (HDMI Connector), CVS, and HD/SD-SDI (See Option S4 on our HD/SD-SDI Options Data Sheet for more details)
- IN / Out(Loopout)
- XLR External Power
- Light Stand Mount
- +12 VDC Operation
- Low power consumption