7" Ruggedized Mobile Monitor for HD
MMR-B070W Optional Equipment
Broadcast, Film, IT, Military or Mobile Command; Virtually everyone can use a Mobile Monitor Ruggedized (MMR). It is perfect for the remote location, mobile set or helicopter where, light weight mobile, critical viewing is necessary or required. The MMR Series was built from the ground up with HD in mind. The Series includes models with monitor sizes of 21.5”W, 17”W, 15.3”W, 10.6”W and 7.0”W.
The MMR-B070W utilizes a 7.0” Wide Active Matrix TFT LCD Panel with a native WVGA 800x600 resolution and high end scaling engine. This monitor has a high brightness and contrast ratio with wide viewing angles. The MMR’s Protective Lens is Field changeable. Our Optically bonded Lens with High Bright LED BLU wins hands down compared to the competition.
The All Aluminum welded construction of the MMR is both light weight and durable satisfying the demands of the mobile professional. It is field powered via an Anton Bauer battery (Gold Mount), IDX Battery mount or XLR power input. The MMR can be supported via the integrated tripod bracket.
The available I/O Signals include: NTSC/PAL Video Via Composite Ports, PC Video Via the HDMI Port, SD/HD Component Video Via the YCbCr/YPbPr Ports, HD Video/Audio Via the HDMI Port (HDCP Compliant on HD/SD-SDI 4:2:2 via the SDI Ports, HD/SD-SDI 4:4:4 Via the SDI 3G Ports (Available Q2 2010).
The Standard Finish is Black Powder Coated Lite Texture, but it can be customized to any color or logo.
Product Configurator for MMR-B070W
(How to Order our Standard Products)
- S-Video 4 pin Din Jack
- BNC Pass through CVS
- SDI 601
- XLR External Power Connection
- XLR Mono Audio Input
- PC aRGB VGA
- Light stand Bracket
- Tripod Bracket
- Hoodman Hood
- Optical Bonded Front Lens
- HD/SD-SDI (See Option S1 on our HD-SDI Option Data Sheet for more details)
- Rugged all Aluminum welded construction for light weight applications and designed to satisfy Broadcast, Industrial, Military and Medical
- Field Replaceable Lens (N/A on Optical Bonded Unit)
- 7” Wide Diagonal Active Matrix TFT LCD (See MMR-B070W Specs Data Sheet)
- WVGA Max Resolution 800 x 600
- Viewing Angles (80R,80L,80U,80D)
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1, 400 NITS
Standard Package Includes:
- HDMI, RS232, YPbPr, CVS1, and CVS2
- VESA 100 Mount
- Tripod Bracket 1/4-20 Threads
- XLR External Power (110/220 VAC)
- +12 VDC Operation via 110/220 power adapter
- Low power consumption
- High Bright BLU (900 nits) with Optically bonded lens
- Anton Bauer Gold or IDX Battery Mount
- HD/SD-SDI 4:2:2 via the SDI Ports and HD/SD-SDI 4:4:4 Via the SDI 3G Ports (Available Q2 2010)
- High Bright Hitachi LED BLU Panel upgrade (top of the Line). (800-900Nits) with 89Deg Symmetrical Viewing Cone. Daylight Operation, WVGA Resolution.