1U Monitor/Keyboard Drawer with optional KVM
RD1U-CA2017.Mac Optional Equipment
The RD1U - CA2017.Mac Series is a high performance 1U LCD display drawer sporting 17� LCD Monitor. This monitor has a high contrast ratios and wide viewing angle with resolution at SXGA (1280X1024) The display is stowed flat above the keyboard and tilts up for use.
The Clam Shell design is held open with two 30 lbs heavy-duty Torque hinges with a maximum opening of 96 Degs from closed. Ball bearing slides are integrated along with mounting brackets to facilitate the installation in any standard 19� Rack enclosure. The drawer is held closed by two thumb screws.
The RD1U - CA2017.Mac Series is configured with a Fully funtional Mac Keyboard and Glyde Pad Pointer.(See the Integrated Keyboard Reference Guide Option K for more details)
The RD1U - CA2017.Mac Series has been designed to allow for multiple back panel termination options including aRGB and DVI ports with optional integrated 4 port DVI KVM Switch (See Integrated Back / KVMS Reference Guide Option G-Back). This option includes speakers in the front face.
Standard Finish is Black Powder Coated Lite Texture, but it can be customized to any color or logo.
Call one of our knowledgable Sales
Engineers to assist you with your Custom
Rack Drawer at
760-599-9225 or Email us.
- Mounts in standard 19-inch rack cabinets 20 - 36 inch depths.
- Utilizes only 1U (1.75”)
- RSI Design (Rapid Start Installation). Less than 5 minutes!
- Rugged all Aluminum light weight construction Designed to Satisfy Industrial, Commercial and Military requirements
- Compact Enclosure for Rackmount and Desktop applications.
- 17 & 19” Diagonal Active Matrix TFT LCD
- Featuring Samsung & LG technologies
- Large viewing area
- Max resolutions to SXGA (1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz)
- Standard Analog RGB and DVI-D inputs.
- OSD (On Screen Display) Monitor Controls
Keyboard / Pointing Device:
- Mac USB Keyboard and Glyde Pad Pointer.
- +12 VDC Operation
- Low power consumption
Other Features / Options:
- Optional Integrated 4 port KVM Switch with Speaker and Microphone ports and 2 USB devices.
- Optional Integrated Speakers.