Full High Definition Monitors WUXGA 1920x1080 Resolution
The FHD-B42 Series is our Full High Definition (FHD) high performance 42” LCD Monitor. Optional sizes include but not limited to 26, 37, 46, 52 and 65". The displays are the highest quality in their class. These LCD’s have a native HD resolution 1920 x 1080p (FHD-B26 WUXGA 1920x1200.
It is ideal for Broadcast / Studio Applications with all the standard video formats. It can do 1:1 pixel mapping or scale your input to full screen.
It employs the new technology S-IPS (Super In Plane Switching) to produce the industries widest viewing angle 178°/178° and fast response time (5.5 ms).
The FHD-B42 has been designed to allow for multiple Inputs including aRGB (VGA), DVI-D, S-Video, CSV, Component YPbPr, and Single Link HD/SD-SDI (See V03X Controller in the Video Controller Ref Guide)
The FHD is an all Aluminum construction solution with a Standard Finish of Black Powder Coat and medium texture, but it can be customized to any color or logo. It also includes a Protective Anti Glare Tempered Glass Lens. This added protection allows the panel to be taken to almost any location or shoot.
- Rugged all Aluminum welded construction for any application.
- Protective, 6 mm, Anti Glare, Tempered Glass Lens.
- Multiple Mounting Options (Side Arm, Back Mount etc.)
- 42" Wide Aspect Ratio Active Matrix TFT LCD Display
- S-IPS (Super In Plane Switching) to produce the industries widest viewing angle 178°/178°
- Full HD (FHD) Native 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz Resolution
- Response time of 5.5 ms GTG (Grey to Grey)
- Contrast Ratio 1500:1, Brightness 600 NITS
- OSD (On Screen Display) Monitor Controls with serial port remote control:
- VGA : Max 1920x1080 (See V03X Controller in the Video Controller Ref Guide)
- DVI-D: Max 1920x1080
- CVS: NTSC / PAL
- S-Video: NTSC / PAL
- Component YPbPr: NTSC / PAL
- HD/SD-SDI: (See V03X Controller in the Video Controller Ref Guide)
- +24 VDC Operation
- Low Power Consumption
- Optical Bonded Lens
- Integrated IR Touch
- High Bright Options