1U Flexible/Pivot Monitor Drawer
PDD3 Optional Equipment
The PDD3-F26XX Series is a high performance 2RU Dual LCD display drawer sporting 2 - 17" or 19" or 3 - 17" Wide LCD Monitors. These monitors have high contrast ratios (1000:1) and wide viewing angles.. They fold away to fit into a 2RU (3.5”) space.
The PDD3 Series is the ultimate compact mobile Side-by-Side Dual Monitor rack drawer solution utilizing only 2RU.
It employs DIT’s patented three part Rack Motion Stabilization System (RMS). The rack slide tensioning position secures the drawer while in operation, while the Secure Stow Technology ensures the monitors do not move in transit. The Gas Shock Monitor Stabilizer coupled with the Multi Position Torque Hinges allow almost infinite monitor positioning.
Video inputs include aRGB, DVI-D, CVS, and S-Video. It employs S-IPS (Super In Plane Switching) to produce the industries widest viewing angle 178°/178° and the fastest response time 8 ms).
The Standard Finish is Black Powder Coated Lite Texture, but it can be customized to any color or logo.
Product Configurator for PDD3-F26XX
(How to Order our Standard Products)
Call one of our knowledgable Sales
Engineers to assist you with your Custom
760-599-9225 or Email us.
- Mounts in standard 19-inch rack cabinets 26-36" depths
- Utilizes only 2RU (3.5")
- RSI Design (Rapid Start Installation). Installation takes Less than 5 minutes!
- Utilizes DIT’s Rack Motion Stabilization System (RMS) for use while in motion
- Telescoping front ears and rear arms with mounting hardware options for Standard Rack, Transit Case, Flight Pack or Mobile Installations.
- Rugged all Aluminum construction for light weight applications and designed to satisfy Broadcast, Industrial, Commercial, Military and Medical requirements
- Dual 17" or 19” and Triple 17" Diagonal Active Matrix TFT LCD Displays (See Monitor Spec Data Sheet)
- 178°° / 178° Viewing Angle
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1, 300 NITS
- V1 Video which includes Analog RGB (VGA), DVI-D, S-Video, and CVS (See V03X, V04X & V05X Controllers in the Video Controller Ref Guide)
- OSD (On Screen Display) Monitor Controls
- +12 VDC Operation
- Low power consumption
Other Features / Options:
- Many different Video I/O Configurations
- HD/SD-SDI: (HD/SD-SDI via V03X Controller)
- Optional Touch Configurations
- Optional Dual Monitor KVM
- Optional Integrated Audio & speakers