20.1" Monitor in a 1U Space UXGA 1600x1200 resolution
PDD2-F24XX Optional Equipment
The PDD2-F24XX Series has the largest Display that can physically ﬁt in a 19” rack. It is a high performance 1U LCD display drawer sporting LCDS up to 20.1” Monitors. Other monitor options include 17”, 17” Wide, and 19” LCDs. These monitors have high contrast ratio (500:1) and wide viewing angles. It folds away to ﬁt in a 1U (1.75”) space.
It employs the new technology S-IPS (Super In Plane Switching) to produce the industries widest viewing angle 178°/178° and the fastest response time (8 ms).
The chassis unique design allows for the unit to be mounted ﬂush in the rack or move up to 2” forward out of the Rack or Transit case. It can be ordered with our Transit Mounting Rear Arms to allow for direct slide installation.
Video inputs include aRGB, DVI-D, CVS, S-Video, PC Audio I/O, and Video Audio I/O with 5W speaker ampliﬁer. Our Video Version comes with Picture-in-Picture and can be ordered with integrated speakers in the front.
The Standard Finish is Black Powder Coated Lite Texture, but it can be customized to any color or logo.
Product Configurator for PDD2-F24XX
(How to Order our Standard Products)
Call one of our knowledgable Sales
Engineers to assist you with your Custom
760-599-9225 or Email us.
- Mounts in standard 19-inch rack cabinets 24 - 36 inch depths.
- Utilizes only 1U (1.75”)
- RSI Design (Rapid Start Installation). Less than 5 minutes!
- Rugged all Aluminum construction for light weight applications and designed to satisfy Industrial and Military requirements.
- Telescoping front ears and rear arms with mounting hardware options for Standard Rack, Transit Case or Mobile Installations.
- 17, 17" Wide & 19”, and 20.1” Diagonal Active Matrix TFT LCD Displays (See Monitor Spec Data Sheet)
- 178° / 178 Viewing Angle
- Analog RGB (VGA), DVI-D, optional (S-Video, CVS, Audio etc. inputs) (See V03X, V04X & V05X Controllers in the Video Controller Ref Guide)
- OSD (On Screen Display) Monitor Controls
- +18 VDC Operation
- Low Power Consumption
Other Features / Options:
- HD/SD-SDI: (HD/SD-SDI via V03X Controller)